It has always perplexed me why college professors do not have to know how to teach at all. Standing in the front of the room spouting off information=NOT teaching! College is the schooling that provides you with some of the most valuable information that you'll ever learn. I would think that you would want to learn that in an effective way. Guess not.
On a happier note, let's talk wedding! Our photographer e-mailed me yesterday to let me know our CD of our engagement photos is on its way!! Yayyyy wooot wooooot! I am officially stalking the mailman until it gets here. In the meantime here is a teaser for you.
Our photographer Jaime De La Cruz is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend her! If you want to check out her site it is http://www.delacruzstudios.com/ Enjoy! I will post more photos when I get them!
Exciting wedding note #2 for the day: I had an epiphany about my invitations while I was laying in bed Sunday night at about 12:30 a.m. :) I really want to create my own invitations and I am in love with pocketfolds but they are so darn expensive. Well, I figured out a way to create a version of a pocketfold using 12x12 paper. I made a very, very rough draft, but papercutting at midnight in the dark is not very effective. So I will make a better rough draft soon and post a picture! We have fall break coming up in a few weeks at school and I will use one of those days to really nail down some details of the invitations.
All the best,
Ainslee


No comments:
Post a Comment