skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Late Night Musings of a Bride to Be
My journey to my dream wedding and all of the other miscellany that I call life.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
I decided to work on some photos since I've had kind of a "blah" today. I took these photos of the Knoell family back in August. Hope ya like!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bride to Be
Ainslee Kardisco Kroenke
I am a senior at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. I will be student teaching in the spring.
View my complete profile
My Crew
Love em!
Ex Hot Girl
De La Cruz Studios
Etsy Wedding Street Team
JBe Photography by Jennifer Brindley
The Adventure called Lindsey's Life
It's a Journey, For Sure
The Broke-Ass Bride
Labels
Bridesmaid Dress
(1)
Catering
(1)
Centerpieces
(3)
Dress
(1)
engagement photos
(1)
Photography
(2)
School
(1)
Check It
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(17)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
▼
September
(4)
I have a really awesome professor right now who is...
I decided to work on some photos since I've had ki...
Bahhhhhhhh!!! That's the kind of day it has been. ...
It's hard to write a first post. Do I start by tal...
No comments:
Post a Comment