Ahhhhh soooo excited!!! I just finished my first DIY pocketfold invitation. When I first became engaged, I fell in love with pocketfold invitations, but they are so expensive I figured there was no way that I could afford them. Well, after researching different pocketfold templates online, I found one that I liked and tweeked it just a little bit to suit my needs. The fonts and wording will most likely change. I just wanted to see what it would look like with wording on it. I will also be adding a design in the top left and bottom right corners of the center invitation mat. Here it is!!....
*some words have been blurred for privacy :)
All the best,
Ainslee
I like it!! It's so funny how I clueless I am to how much really goes into planning a wedding. I really need to start saving money soon! I'm a poor child :) Everything will come together perfectly don't you worry Ainz. Love you!
ReplyDelete