Saturday, October 17, 2009

Centerpiece Trial!

Hello hello! So yesterday marked the beginning of my fall break---yeeehawww! It's very much needed! I was on the verge of a meltdown Wednesday night trying to right a paper for my critical approaches to literature post...no fun at all. Plus, the break gives me some time to do some fun wedding stuff! Which I must say, I need to get going on. Our wedding is in...287 days....gasp! Where has time gone?! I still have a few rather large vendors to book (caterer, baker, florist). Hopefully we can get those taken care of here in the next few weeks. We'll see! Anywho, last night I did a centerpiece mock-up to see how the idea floating around in my head would actually look constructed. Here is the result:

Now a few notes to add about this:
  • The flowers on top are supposed to be purple. However, they were out, so blue had to do, and we just gotta pretend :)
  • There is supposed to be a silver charger plate underneath of the vase, but silly me, I forgot to bring it!
  • There will also be a purple table runner underneath of it all.
  • And there will be diamond confetti sprinkled all around it.
Supplies:
  • Vase--$1--Dollar Tree
  • Candle holders--$1 ea.--Dollar Tree, or $7.19/pack of 12 eFavorMart
  • LED Lights--$1/pack of 2--Dollar Tree
  • 10 Limes--$0.33 ea.--WalMart
  • Ribbon--$1.97 for the whole spool--WalMart
  • 3 Hydrangea bunches--$1 ea.--Dollar Tree
Supplies Not Pictured:
  • Silver Charger Plate--$7.99/pack of 4--Target (during holiday season)
  • Purple Table Runner--$2.19 ea.--eFavorMart
  • Diamond Confetti--appx. $6.99--multiple Ebay sellers
Total Estimated Cost per Centerpiece: $13.00 each--not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment