November 1-I am thankful for my wonderful job at Bath & Body Works. In these tough economic times, I know not everyone is able to find work. Not only do I have a stable job, I work with some amazing women. A few men, too!
November 2-I am thankful for my amazing family. They are there to support me no matter what. I know that I will always have a place to call home.
And now for today!
November 4-I am thankful for my camera. I absolutely love taking photos. Not only do I love to capture special moments and capture who a person is through a photograph, I love to see the reaction when people see their photos for the first time. It's so exciting!
With that, I leave you with a photo of Gunner. I took his one-year photos this past weekend at Clemmons Park. He is such a cutie pie!
All the best,
Ainslee


No comments:
Post a Comment