Nov. 5--I am thankful for this amazingly beautiful gorgeous weather! It was friggin colder than this in late August! I'm going to go knock on some wood now...
Nov. 6--I am thankful for Peeps! I know that sounds silly, but seriously! They are my favorite candy and they only come around for the holidays. I just polished off my last pumpkin Peep!
Nov. 7--I am thankful for my fiance's amazing cooking skills! If it was not for him, I would starve. He has dinner for me every night and I so appreciate that.
Nov. 8--I am thankful for my new Jingles candle! I recently took a group picture of our district's managers and I was rewarded with a fabulous candle! It was very unnecessary, but very much appreciated!
Nov. 9--I am thankful for my car. I know that sounds silly, but really I rely on it so much and I often take it for granted. I really should take better care of it (i.e. I've needed an oil change foreverrr)
Nov. 10--I am thankful for fabulous books. I realized this today as I was lending my copy of "New Moon" to a friend and classmate. She was so excited about it and I know it will lead to great discussions...that's pretty awesome.
Now, I leave you with a sneak peek!
They were so fun! You can tell they are very much in love! And we were blessed with gorgeous weather for their photos. Who would've thought this would be possible in Nebraska in November?! Love it!
All the best,
Ainslee



No comments:
Post a Comment