Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Cutesy Wootsey Niecey Poos!

That's right! I'm cheating a little today. I know that I already said I was thankful for my family. Buttt I gotta break it down a little bit more than that! I am thankful for my two absolutely beautiful nieces! They are so funny and full of life, you can't help but smile when they are around. My oldest niece, Moriah, is seven. She draws me the cutest pictures of the two of us at Starbucks! I've got the best wallpaper ever! And my younger niece, Meredyth, is a little over a year old. She is a friggin ham! She has the funniest laugh ever. And she's got the best dance moves ever. She's my little rockstar! So now, of course I have to brag some more and show them off! Here are some pics of them! Yayyy!





Ok, brag over now :)

All the best,
Ainslee

No comments:

Post a Comment