Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I am thankful.

So I saw this idea on Facebook and thought it was fabulous. However, I hate when people update their status like crazy, so I thought it would be better implemented here. Anyways, the idea is to write one thing each day leading up to Thanksgiving that you are thankful for. I think it's a fabulous idea! I think we all get caught up in the hoopla of the holidays and forget why they are really important.

Two other things that I have come across that I want to accomplish...I came across a 101 things in 1001 days blog. You come up with 101 things or goals you want to accomplish within 1001 days. It can be anything! So I fully intend on doing this, but I think I will wait until I have some down time from school to start it. Also, November is National Novel Writing Month. Check out Nanowrimo The goal is to write a 50,000 word novel (approximately 175 pages) by midnight on November 30th. Let me tell you, I absolutely adore this idea. Not only is writing very therapeutic, it also stretches your creativity and makes you think in new ways. This is definitely something I want to accomplish, but it just won't work out this year. Maybe I will put it on my list of 101 things to do and shoot to accomplish it next year :)

Thanks #1:  I am thankful for successfully making it through my group's presentation in critical approaches to literature. Definitely a huge weight off the shoulders!

What are you thankful for?

All the best,
Ainslee

No comments:

Post a Comment